ASHEVILLE, N.C. - The UNC Asheville women's tennis team won all of their singles matches and all of their doubles matches en route to a 7-0 victory over visiting Brevard College Monday afternoon at the Asheville Racquet Club Downtown.
The Bulldogs (4-6) had just one singles match go three sets as Emily McNall at #2 flight outlasted Claire Dillman, 6-4, 3-6, 10-5.
Asheville picked up straight set wins from Zoe Hamel, Armyn Soldier, Christine Boissevain, Jenna Dodge and Devon Cavanaugh. Cavanaugh won her match at #6 flight without giving up a game.
The Bulldogs hosts ETSU Friday afternoon at 2 p.m.
1. Zoe Hamel (ASH) def. Lindsay Hostetter (BCW) 6-1, 6-1
2. Emily McNall (ASH) def. Claire Dillman (BCW) 6-4, 3-6, 10-5
3. Amryn Soldier (ASH) def. Michelle Prata (BCW) 6-1, 6-1
4. Christine Boissevain (ASH) def. Elise Labus (BCW) 6-1, 6-2
5. Jenna Dodge (ASH) def. Jennifer Nyman (BCW) 6-2, 6-0
6. Devon Cavanaugh (ASH) def. Ellie Bartholomew (BCW) 6-0, 6-0
1. Zoe Hamel/Devon Cavanaugh (ASH) def. Claire Dillman/Michelle Prata (BCW) 8-1
2. Emily McNall/Christine Boissevain (ASH) def. Lindsay Hostetter/Jennifer Nyman (BCW) 8-4
3. Amryn Soldier/Jenna Dodge (ASH) def. Ellie Bartholomew/Elsie Labus (BCW) 8-4