ASHEVILLE, N.C. - The UNC Asheville men's and women's cross country teams will get a rare chance to race in front of their home fans this Saturday when the Bulldogs host the UNC Asheville Invitational at Asheville Christian Academy. The meet is scheduled to start at 9 a.m.
"We're really looking forward to hosting the meet," stated Asheville coach Jesse Norman. "We don't get a chance to run at home too often so both teams are extremely excited to perform in front of family and friends."
There is no admission charge to the meet and all Bulldog fans are friends are invited. Below are directions to the Asheville Christian Academy. We will have more details on the meet later in the week.
- Take I-40 (East from Asheville, West from Black Mountain).
- Take the Swannanoa Exit (# 59).
- Follow signs to US Highway 70.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto US Highway 70.
- Pass the Ingles shopping complex on your left.
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto Riverwood Road.
- Entrance to the ACA campus is on the left.